The World’s No.1 Fat Reduction Technology “Cryolipolysis”1
Advanced Fat Freezing Technology that freezes body fat
Over 11 million
treatment done worldwide2
of cryolipolysis technology3,4
Impressive scientific evidence
+70 scientific publications supported5
Minimal downtime11, 12
The new CoolSculpting® Elite makes every Details counts
Non-invasive Fat Reduction Treatment
EVERY Hour COUNTS
New CoolSculpting® Elite gives you beyond the results, but also efficiency.
As fast as 35mins
in one treatment session
Receive twice the result in single treatment session
EVERY Outcome COUNTS
up to -27%(6)
NON-INVASIVE BODY CONTOURING(14)
in "9 different body areas"6
EVERY Contour COUNTS
Better Fit for Better Results
Our new C-shaped cups are engineered to complement the body’s natural curves and to improve fit during tissue draw and features up to an 18% larger cooling area as compared to the previous generation.7,8
CoolSculpting® Elite is FDA-approved and it has precise technologies in place to ensure optimal results under a safe procedure.
Patented sensors are
designed to monitor tissue,
stopping treatment if a
potential freeze condition
Sensors track treatment
temperature in real time
and adjust the cooling
power to optimise
As an additional measure, our thermal coupling gel pad provides consistent thermal contact between applicator and skin, to help protect your skin.
HOW CoolSculpting® ELITE WORKS
We start by targeting and cooling fat cells to a temperature that will trigger apoptosis, or a natural cell death.
Since fat is more sensitive to cold than the surrounding tissue, lipids in fat crystallize at a warmer temperature than water in other cell types.
Following treatment, body’s immune system will naturally eliminate dead cells which can result in up to 27% reduction of stubborn fat.6
SEE REAL RESULTS
Click on a body area below to explore real CoolSculpting® transformations.
CoolSculpting® and CoolSculpting® Elite are FDA-cleared for the treatment of visible fat bulges in the submental (under the chin) and submandibular (under the jawline) areas, thigh, abdomen, and flank, along with bra fat, back fat, underneath the buttocks (also known as banana roll), and upper arm. It is also FDA-cleared to affect the appearance of lax tissue with submental area treatments. CoolSculpting® and CoolSculpting® Elite are not treatments for weight loss.
Important safety information:
During the procedure patients may experience sensations of pulling, tugging, mild pinching, intense cold, tingling, stinging, aching and cramping at the treatment site.13 These sensations subside as the area becomes numb.13
Following the procedure, typical side effects include redness, swelling, blanching, bruising, firmness, tingling, stinging, tenderness, cramping, aching, itching, skin sensitivity and numbness. Numbness can persist for up to several weeks. A sensation of fullness in the back of the throat may occur after submental treatment. The following rare and very rare side effects have the following incidence rates (approximate occurrences per number of treatments): paradoxical hyperplasia (1/3000 [0.033%]); late-onset pain (1/6000 [0.017%]); severe pain (1/6000 [0.017%]); hyperpigmentation (1/11000 [0.009%]); freeze burn (1/15000 [0.006%]); treatment area demarcation (1/20000 [0.005%]); vasovagal symptoms (1/30000 [0.003%]); subcutaneous induration (1/30000 [0.003%]); cold panniculitis (1/60000 [0.002%]) and hernia (1/185000 [0.001%]).13,15 The CoolSculpting® procedure is not for everyone. Patients should not have the CoolSculpting® procedure if they suffer from cryoglobulinaemia, cold agglutinin disease or paroxysmal cold haemoglobinuria.13 The CoolSculpting® procedure is not a treatment for obesity.14 CoolSculpting® is not a weight loss procedure and should not replace a healthy diet and active lifestyle.
Please see CoolSculpting® and CoolSculpting Elite® Important Safety Information for additional information.
Effect of treatment varies with individuals
- Medical Insight Inc. The Global Aesthetic Market Study: Version XVII. 2019
- All time International Cycles Summary_040621. Data sourced from Connect Cube database [provided by International Business Excellence]. May 2021.
- Manstein D et al. Lasers Surg Med 2008; 40: 595-604
- Zelickson B, et al. Derm Surg 2009; 35:1462-70
- Allergan Inc. Unpublished Data. CoolSculpting® Publications. INT-CSC-2050471. December 2020.
- Sasaki GH, et al. Aesthet Surg J 2014; 34:420–31
- Allergan. Unpublished data. INT-CSC-2050028. CoolSculpting® clinical “Fit and Function” study to test the V003 wells. February 2020.
- Allergan. Unpublished data. INT-CSC-2050288. Applicator cooling and distribution dye test. August 2020.EN-A.
- Allergan. CoolSculpting® system (CoolSculpting® ELITE) user manual. CS-UM-CM3-04-EN-A. 2020.
- Manstein D et al. Lasers Surg Med 2008; 40: 595-604
- Avram MM and Harry RS. Lasers Surg Med 2009; 41:703-8
- Krueger N, et al. Clin Cosmet Investig Derm 2014; 7:201-25
- Allergan, CoolSculpting® System User Manual. BRZ-101-TUM-EN6-K
- FDA 510(K) Summary Document. Available at: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cdrh_docs/pdf19/K193566.pdf [Accessed November 2021].
- Allergan Inc. US CoolSculpting® Important Safety Information. November 2021. Available at: https://www.coolsculpting.com/pdfs/CSC125713-v3-CoolSculpting-Important- Safety-Information.pdf [Accessed November 2021]